View previous topic View next topic
DJ STEFY ENERGY
Advanced Member

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:29 pm
Post subject:

Interview to Groove Coverage by Stefy Energy

http://guide.supereva.com/dj/myimg/256144.jpg

Who's Groove Coverage?

Groove Coverge is a band, not a single person. We (me dj novus and my partner axel) started in 2001 as a dj project. In the beginning of 2001 we start to produce some club tracks and in the end of 2001 we start to produce moonlight shadow with our first singer mell. Also still in our band is our second voice verena. She did all the shows for mell while she become her baby.

How did you met for the first time?

Axel and me was djs. So we played together in clubs and big festivals for a long time. With the girls first time we meet at a karaoke bar.

Where do you come from?

We all come from south germany, bavaria. The citys are called ingolstadt and landshut.

Want you tell us something about your releases and works?

Now gc exists 5 years and we have done 12 vinyls, 10 maxi cds, 10 videos and now we are very happy we did our 3rd longplayer. Alle our singles entered the top30 in germanys media control charts. No one did this before in 4 years. While we do all the studio stuff we are also on tour around the world.

We did shows in germany, austria, swiss, italy (south), estonia, tschech republic, poland, hungaria, slovenia, sweden, russia, indonesia, singapur, malaysia, canada, usa, croatia and many more.

Is there a song that you prefer?

For the clubs i think the best was poison. Everybody loves this hookline.

Have you got a favourite dj that you hope will make a remix of one of your songs one day ... ?

For myself i like chris liebing to go out, but believe me: No way for a groove coverage techno remix from chris liebing.

Can you tell us about your live shows?

We sepperate: Dj Show or Stage Show. Dj Show (Stagetime around 2 hours+Autographs) will be performed by myself. Stage show (Stagetime around 30 minutes + autographs) done by our singer mell with 2 dancers. But if you have enough money you can book also complete groove coverage shwo act (dj+singer+dancers). We did this show last summer for volleyball worldcup in austria.

Is there a favourite place or a country where do you prefer to perform live?

Oh yes of course. 2 years ago i played for more than 50.0000 people in indonesia, russia and austria. This was amazing.

But normaly i also like the small clubs, like in italy. For me is the most important things that people have fun and have a amazing party.

Soon will be out a new album is it true? What can you say about it?

Yes we finished work few weeks ago. Now its time for some photoshoots and the artwork. I hope we can release it in june or july 2006.

What' s new for this summer 2006?

Our 10th single “21st Century Digital Girl”, Our 3rd longplayer “21st Century”; A new groove coverage remix will also be out in summer. For more details please check out www.groove-coverage.de

Want you say something to your italian fans?

Take care and i am really looking forward to have more shows in italy, specially in the north.

If you are enjoying IDN then please consider to support us by donating so you help to keep us and Italodance alive
Paypal Donate

Advertisement

koes

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:17 am
Post subject:

hello Groove Coverage, I'm Tony from Indonesia, I Wanna Know will You Make a new Album again after your DEFINITIVE GREATEST HITS ALBUM ? Please Reply
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jump to: